The Torrid heated SoftShell Jacket utilizes the technical properties of a four-way stretch softshell fabric. This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other softshell garments on the market. The added durable water repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To enhance the warmth of the garment, the soft shell is bonded to a fleece lining which provides added comfort with an excellent next-to-skin feel. Typically ships in one business day with Free Shipping. Get warm now! Gydes, Torrid, heated softshell jacket.
- DWR finish to repel snow and rain
- Four Microwire™ heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135° F
- Equipped with a dual mode 7 volt battery and wall charger
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece